- Dimensions: 43.6*29*86.7mm
- Wattage Range: 1W ‚Äì 228W
- Temperature Range: 200¬∞F ‚Äì 600¬∞F / 100¬∞C ‚Äì 315¬∞C
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V ‚Äì 9.0V
- Resistance Range:
- 0.05Œ© ‚Äì 1.58Œ© (TC Modes)
- 0.1Œ© ‚Äì 3.0Œ© (VW Mode)
- Max Charge Current: 2A
- Max Output Current: 50A
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Port (Charging & Updates)
- Flip-Open Battery Cover
- 2A Max Quick Charge
- Balance Charge Technology
- Innovative Buck-Boost Technology
- Steady Power Output
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Reverse Charging (Serves As A Power Bank)
- Ergonomic Size
- Hidden Fire Button
- Lateral Fire Key
- Large OLED Display
- Detailed Vaping Data
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Wismec predator 228
I got bought this device and have been very happy with it. It's gotten good reviews from the youtube vape reviewers I follow, unfortunately two days after I received it a follow up video from djslvapes was released warning that the 510 connector between the tank and mod is only press-fitted and in time will probably come loose. I'm yet to have this problem but if I had of known about this issue, I may not have been so eager to buy this kit.
Questions & Answers
If you have any questions about this product, post it here and The Vape Store team as well as customers who have purchased this product will have the opportunity to help you out.