The Crown is one of the best made tank systems to come from Uwell.
The Crown is a top-filling sub-ohm tank that specialises on being not only well made but easy to use. The kit comes with three coils - a 0.5 ohm dual standard Kanthal coil, a 0.25 ohm dual standard Kanthal coil, and a 0.15 ohm Ni200 nickel coil for Temperature Control devices. Further 0.5 ohm and 1.2 ohm single coils are available for lower-wattage vaping, but do not come included.
With the various coil options, the optimal vaping range for the Crown extends all the way from 10 watts up to a massive 120 watts.
The Crown comes with a top filling port that is easy to access - simply unscrew the cap to gain access to the filling holes. The Crown’s best feature is a lack of over-engineering, which makes this an airtight top-filling option with little chance of leaking.
The Crown is fitted with dual airflow control rings at its base and a wide bore stainless steel drip tip. The tank is made of fully stainless steel construction with a quartz glass tube (there’s also a replacement glass tube included), and holds a massive 4ml of juice. But don’t worry if that’s not enough - the top-filling provides easy re-filling without the need to detach the tank from your mod.
The Crown also features a unique design with the airflow control ring and removable top-filling cap measuring 24mm diameter with the rest of the tank being 22mm; the tank looks great on any device.
- 1 x Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank
- 1 x Dual Coil Head: 0.25 ohm - 80 - 120W Pre-Installed
- 1 x Dual Coil Head: 0.50 ohm - 30 - 80W
- 1 x Ni200 Coil Head: 0.15 ohm - 420 - 500f
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tank
- 1 x User Manual
You Will Also Need:
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel
- Quartz glass tank
- 24mm in diameter at its widest point
- Standard 22mm diameter for the liquid section
- Top filling method using a removable top cap
- Adjustable dual air flow control with ‘click’ function
- 4ml E-liquid capacity
- 510 connection
- Wattage range: 10W - 120W
The Uwell Crown Coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.