The Tesla Nano 120W is a stylish Steampunk-styled device from Teslacigs capable of outputting up to 120 watts of power. This is a well-made device, constructed from die cast zinc alloy and with a fully engraved body.
Running on two 18650 batteries, the Nano 120W has a bright 0.91-inch OLED screen which tells you your battery life, wattage or temperature, coil resistance, voltage and mode.
The device features a huge firing button near the top of the device, angled slightly upwards. There's also an on/off switch that can be flicked one way or the other for extra protection, so it's easy to ensure that this device won't fire in your pocket.
The Nano 120W measures 90mm tall, 55mm wide and 25mm deep, making it a perfect fit for tanks that are 25mm diameter or smaller, although it will still fire larger tanks. It weighs 250 grams without batteries, so when you've added a tank and your 18650 cells, this device really feels like a solid beast.
With supporting for wattage mode, as well as Temperature Control with Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel coils, as well as TCR support. You can run in Normal, Soft or Hard modes to strengthen or weaken your initial hit, or set your own User mode.
Steampunk originates from a sub-genre of science-fiction which places an emphasis on steam-powered machinery rather than modern technology, and is often set in an historical setting. This mod combines this imagery with a retro metal finish that becomes a work of art in itself.
- Tesla Nano 120W Mod
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Beautifully-designed Steampunk-style retro-inspired mod
- It may have a retro design, but it's got modern features
- Runs on two 18650 batteries
- Large 0.91-inch OLED screen
- Fires coils down to 0.05 ohms in TC mode, or 0.1 ohms in VW mode
- Up to 120 watts of power output
- High-quality die cast zinc alloy body
- On/off switch
- Various user modes to dial in your perfect vape
- User-customisable curves ("waves")
- Available in a range of colours
You Will Also Need: