The TFV12 from Smok is the ultimate cloud-chasing sub-ohm tank. This Cloud Beast King uses a new Turbo Engine coil system, with wattage ranging from 60-350 watts depending on the coil you use.
The TFV12 features massive airflow, and not for the faint hearted. It's going to take some lung capacity to use this tank to its full potential!
The TFV12 features 30% more airflow than Smok's TFV8, as well as explosion-proof food-grade glass that is resistant to high temperatures.
The TFV12 holds 6ml of liquid and comes with a V12-T12 0.12 ohm coil, a V12-Q4 0.15 ohm coil and a V12-X4 0.15 ohm coil. The kit also includes a replacement glass tube, user manual and spare parts.
- Smok TFV12 Tank
- V12-T12 (0.12 ohm) coil
- V12-X4 (0.15 ohm) coil
- V12-Q4 (0.15 ohm) coil
- Replacement glass tube
- User manual
- Spare parts
- Huge increase in airflow over TFV8 (30%)
- Available in a range of colours
- 6ml e-liquid capacity
- Compatible with 810 drip tips
- Large range of coils available in different resistances
- Rebuildable decks available
- Explosion-proof, food-grade high-temperature resistant glass
- Top-filling tank
- Adjustable airflow
- Replacement glass tubes available in multiple colours
You Will Also Need:
The Smok TFV12 Coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.