The TFV12 from Smok is the ultimate cloud-chasing sub-ohm tank. Here is the RBA Edition, which comes with two rebuildable decks for those who prefer to make their own coils.
The first deck is the TFV12 V12-RBA for dual coil builds, featuring two posts each with two post holes in a Velocity-style deck. The second deck is the TFV12 V12-RBA-T for triple coil builds. Both decks can be adapted for single-coil builds.
The TFV12 features massive airflow, and not for the faint hearted. It's going to take some lung capacity to use this tank to its full potential!
The TFV12 features 30% more airflow than Smok's TFV8, as well as explosion-proof food-grade glass that is resistant to high temperatures.
The TFV12 holds 6ml of liquid and features top-filling capability. The kit also includes a replacement glass tube, user manual and spare parts. Kit Includes:
- Smok TFV12 Tank
- V12-RBA deck
- V12-RBA-T deck
- Single coil silicone adapter
- Replacement glass tube
- User manual
- Spare parts
You Will Also Need: Important:
- Huge increase in airflow over TFV8 (30%)
- Available in a range of colours
- 6ml e-liquid capacity
- Compatible with 810 drip tips
- Large range of pre-built coils available in different resistances
- Explosion-proof, food-grade high-temperature resistant glass
- Top-filling tank
- Adjustable airflow
- Replacement glass tubes available in multiple colours
The Smok TFV12 Coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.