The GX2/4 is a new version of Smok's GX350 device. It's been paired up in this kit with Smok's trusty cloud-producing TFV8 Big Baby sub-ohm tank.
The GX2/4 mod is a TWO or FOUR 18650 (batteries sold separately) mod supporting up to 350 watts of power, depending on the tank or rebuildable you put on top and how many batteries you use. It features Smok's patented side-firing button for ease of use.
The large LED screen sits on the side of the device and shows you the following information: mode (wattage or temperature mode), wattage or temperature (depending on mode), resistance and voltage, puff timer, and current battery charge for your 18650 cells.
The GX2/4 supports both wattage mode for all wattage coils (from 0.1 ohms to 3 ohms), and temperature mode for Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel coils (from 0.06 ohms to 3 ohms). The temperature range is between 100-315 degrees Celsius (200-600 degrees Fahrenheit).
When configured with two batteries, the GX2/4 is capable of outputting up to 220 watts of power. When configured with all four batteries, it can output up to 350 watts.
The Smok TFV8 Big Baby tank is a top-filling 5ml tank of 24.5mm diameter. It comes with a 0.4 ohm V8 Baby-Q2 coil pre-installed, and a spare 0.15 ohm V8 Baby-T8 coil spare. Also included is an upgrade cable for the device, and user manual.
Charging must be done externally for this device.
- Smok GX2/4 Mod
- Smok TFV8 Big Baby sub-ohm tank
- Baby Q2 (0.4 ohm) coil
- Baby T8 (0.15 ohm) coil
- Replacement GX 2/4 battery cover
- USB cable for upgrades
- User manual
- Spare parts
- Available in a range of colours
- Can be used with 2 batteries up to 220 watts, or with 4 batteries up to 350 watts
- Comes with replacement battery cover to increase to four-battery size
- 5ml top-filling tank with adjustable airflow
- One of the smallest four-battery mods available
- Massive 350 watt maximum power output
- Firmware upgradeable
- Large OLED display with loads of information: wattage/temperature, mode, working effect, battery charge per pair of 18650 cells, resistance, voltage, puff timer
You Will Also Need:
The Smok TFV8 Baby Coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.