The Blazer Mini is a top-filling sub-ohm tank of 3.6ml liquid capacity from Sense, who were responsible for the awesome Herakles and Herakles Plus tanks of 2015-16.
Featuring a flip-hinged top-fill system, the Blazer Mini runs anywhere from 50-100 watts depending on the coil in use (a 0.4 ohm triple parallel vertical Ceramic coil, and a 0.6 ohm double parallel vertical coil are included).
The Blazer Mini also features dual adjustable airflow slots for large or more restricted inhales, so you can adjust based on your desired way of vaping.
Reviews have universally lauded the flavour that you can get from the Sense Blazer Mini. For those mid-wattage sub-ohm ranges, it's got a reputation as one of the best on the market.
- Sense Blazer Mini Tank
- 0.4 ohm coil
- 0.6 ohm coil
- Replacement glass tube
- Spare parts pack
- Mid-range wattage tank with 3.6ml e-liquid capacity
- Top-filling tank
- Dual adjustable 12mm x 3mm airflow holes
- Available in black or stainless steel finishes
- 0.4 ohm and 0.6 ohm coils available
- Amazing flavour from the middle tank in Sense's popular Blazer range
- From the same range as the mouth-to-lung Blazer Nano tank, and the super-powered Blazer Pro
You Will Also Need:
The Sense Blazer Mini Coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.