Lost Vape make premium mods, and the Therion BF DNA 75C is a squonker mod with the DNA 75C colour chipset and built-in EScribe software for customisation. Finished with stainless steel and zinc alloy, carbon fibre or wood accent panels and a leather-wrapped battery door, the Therion is a stylish and solid mod.
Running on a single 18650 battery (sold separately), the Therion is capable of outputting up to 75 watts of power, and runs in wattage mode as well as Temperature Control mode with Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel coils.
Inside the device sits a 7ml squonker bottle, which can be refilled with an included 30ml bottle by removing the atomiser and placing the 30ml refill bottle in its place. The bottles use an air release valve for quick, no-spill refilling.
The device has a large 0.96-inch full colour TFT screen and four buttons - the standard firing button and three adjustment buttons.
You will need to ensure you have a bottom-feeding RDA which is compatible with squonker devices in order to use that feature on this device.
- Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75C Mod
- 7ml Squonker Bottle
- 30ml Refill Bottle
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- DNA 75C Chipset with Color screen
- Temperature Control Suite (Ni, SS, Ti)
- Squonk Ready Stainless-Steel 510 Connection
- Single 18650 Platform (battery sold separately)
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts
- Silver Chassis has Ebony Wood Accent Panels
- Black Chassis has Carbon Fiber Accent Panels
- Leather Wrapped Battery Bay
- Four Button Control, 0.96 Inch Full Color Screen
- Micro USB Port: 1A Charging, Firmware and Software Upgrade