The eVic-VTC Dual is an update to Joyetech's massively popular eVic-VTC Mini mod from 2015. Now with support for up to 150 watts with dual 18650 batteries installed (batteries sold separately), or swap out the back cover of the device and it will run at up to 75 watts on a single 18650 battery (batteries sold separately).
The eVic-VTC Dual retains support for wattage vaping (from 0.1 ohms to 3.5 ohms) as well as Temperature Control with Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel coils (from 0.05 ohms to 1.5 ohms).
- Variable voltage
- Variable wattage
- Temperature control capability (with Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel coils)
- Takes one or two external 18650 batteries (not included)
- Clear OLED screen
- Perfect for sub-ohm vaping and standard vaping
- Threading: Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 (can accommodate eGo thread with adapter)
- Wattage Range: 1 - 150W
- Coil Resistance (Wattage Mode): 0.1 Ohms ‚Äì 3.5 Ohms
- Coil Resistance (Temperature Mode): 0.05 Ohms ‚Äì 1 Ohm
- Temperature Range: 200¬∞F - 600¬∞F / 100¬∞C - 315¬∞C
- Length: 82 mm
- Width: 38 mm (single 18650) / 55.5 mm (dual 18650)
- Depth: 23 mm
Requires at least one 18650 battery. Batteries sold separately and can be found here
The Joyetech eVic-VTC Dual is for advanced users only. An understanding of mods, battery safety and basic electronics is required to safely use this device.
Make sure you check the battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device. Using poor 18650 batteries will cause damage to your device and could pose a safety risk.