The iJoy Maxo Zenith is a variable voltage mod capable of outputting up to 300 watts of power. Built by iJoy, the Maxo Zenith runs on three 18650 batteries (sold separately) and features a potentiometer with adjustable voltage from 2.7 - 6.2 volts. Depending on the resistance of the coil in use, this can then output up to 300 watts.
The Maxo Zenith does not feature an OLED screen but rather has an LED indicator, and is fitted with a huge firing button on the top of the device. Due to its simple but more than capable design, the Maxo Zenith is among the cheapest triple-battery devices on the market, and here comes paired in a kit.
- High-powered triple-battery kit
- Available in a range of colours
- Allows tanks up to 30mm diameter
- Among the cheapest triple-battery devices in the market
- Lightning-shaped potentiometer
- LED indicator
iJoy Maxo Zenith 300W Kit Includes:
- iJoy Maxo Zenith Mod
- Micro USB Cable
- User manual
- Size: 90mm x 51mm x 41mm
- Maximum Output Wattage: 300W
- Output Voltage: 9.3 - 12.6V
- Variable Voltage: 2.7 - 6.2V
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Battery: 3 x 18650 cells (not included)
- Thread: 510 thread
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.