The iJoy Captain PD1865 is a variation of the popular Captain PD270 Dual 20700 Battery Mod. Built by iJoy and capable of outputting up to 225 watts of power, the iJoy Captain PD1865 runs on two 18650 batteries (sold separately).
The PD1865 has many of the same features of the PD270. The large screen shows vital information including mode (wattage or temperature), coil resistance, individual battery charge, puff counter, puff timer and amperage draw.
The PD1865 has full support for Temperature Control for Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel coils, as well as TCR support. It ranges from 300-600 degrees Fahrenheit in Temperature Control mode. It can fire coils from 0.05 up to 3.0 ohms.
The iJoy Captain PD1865 is paired here with the iJoy Captain Tank. The Captain is a top-filling sub-ohm tank of 25mm diameter with a 4ml e-liquid capacity. It features adjustable bottom airflow as well as a grooved chassis design for heat dissipation.
- Size: 84.4mm x 33mm x 30mm
- Screen size: 0.96 inch OLED
- Output mode: VT(Ni/Ti/SS)/TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 5-225W
- Output Voltage: 1.0V-8.0V
- Temperature Range: 149-316‚ÑÉ/300-600‚Ñâ (TC modes)
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Battery: 2x 18650 cells (no included)
- Thread: 510 thread
- High-powered dual-battery kit
- Rebuildable tank included
- Available in a range of colours
- Carbon fibre finish
- Allows tanks up to 30mm diameter
- Based on the design of the popular PD270 Mod
You Will Also Need:
The iJoy Captain S Coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.
Love it, been going strong. Seriously thinking about buying a second one.