The Pico 25 is Eleaf's update to their popular Pico kit. The kit comes with both the 85W Eleaf Pico 25 mod (signifying its width, capable of handling 25mm diameter tanks), and the Eleaf ELLO sub-ohm tank.
The Pico 25 mod is a single 18650 (batteries sold separately) that can be easily accessed through the battery screw top. While it's small, this mod supports up to 85 watts of power, depending on the tank or rebuildable you put on top.
The large LED screen shows you the following information: mode (wattage or temperature mode), voltage, resistance and amp current, and current battery charge for your 18650 cell. Two power adjustment buttons can be found on the bottom of the unit.
The Pico 25 supports both wattage mode for all wattage coils (from 0.1 ohms to 13.5 ohms), and temperature mode for Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel coils (from 0.05 ohms to 1.5 ohms).
The Eleaf ELLO tank is a top-filling 2ml tank of 25mm diameter. It comes with a 0.2 ohm HW1 coil pre-installed, and a spare 0.3 ohm HW2 coil spare.
- Eleaf Pico 25 Mod
- Eleaf ELLO Tank
- HW1 Coil (0.2 ohms)
- HW2 Coil (0.3 ohms)
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Various spare parts
- Takes one 18650 battery (sold separately) **discharging current should be above 20A
- Rounded edge design to fit perfectly in your hand.
- Lightweight and stylish, yet powerful
- Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW mode
- Output wattage: 1 - 85w
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC Mode) / 0.1-3.5ohm (VW MODE)
- ELLO tank has smooth action retractable top filling
- 2ml capacity sealed by a silicone pad
- Two large airflow holes, fully adjustable
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
The coils are disposable consumable parts and as such over time will need to be replaced to maintain a great vaping experience. Typically a coil will last 1 - 2 weeks before it will need to be replaced.